twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Chinese Teen Sells Kidney For iPad 2

A young 17 old year teen known as "Zheng" swapped a kidney for iPad 2, and you will not believe for how much he sold his kidney, he sold it for about 20,000 RMB it's about US$9.000, the reports says that the Chinese teen bought an iPad,iPhone and laptop. That’s what the Beijing correspondent from The Telegraph is reporting from local sources, as well as what others are saying in translation.


At the time, I wanted to buy an iPad 2, but I didn’t have any money at the time. Then an organ buyer organization sent me a message telling me that if I were to sell my kidney, I could get about 20,000 RMB.”
The boy who suffered complications as a result of what sounds like backroom butchery, was unable to keep surgery from his mother who notified police. So far, they haven’t been able to track down the perps.

No comments:

Post a Comment